We hope you continuing to see the updates we are making to the club and it is improving your experience with us.
- Bathroom update
- We have painted our women and mens bathroom in 1 white shade. Thank you to everyone for your time and involvement
- We have updated the lighting to ensure all the globes are consistent and the sconces have been cleaned (thanks DeeDee)
- Thanks to our awesome volunteers: Babette Heyer, Casilda de Benito and Mark Costin, Haidee Lim and family, Jason Laneve, Jayna Bunio, Jena and Luke Hohmann, Jill Fredrickson, John Kaufmann, Linda Jankauskas, Michael Quinlan, Anne Branch (member)
- A california Native Tree on Sheraton Drive has been planted from the city
- The Vertical garden has been installed to the right of the stairs entrance from Sheraton
In process/ help needed:
- Orange paint – volunteer weekend Nov 14th
- Benches in the bathroom – we are currently working on the proposal, if there are any members that are interested in wood work please let Anne & Robyn know
- Soil – we still have some soil outside if you would like to collect for your own garden
- Next committee gathering will be held at the club if you want to join – November 4th – at 4pm.
- 2021 ideas: want to submit your idea for beautification next year? We are gathering our list please send any ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org