Rules have changed yet again for recreational activities and they are now revised to allow for tennis doubles play. Please remember these allowable activities are subject to change per State, Regional, County, City orders.
- Starting Dec. 14th: More than 2 households is allowable, no more than 4 players on a court
- Starting Dec. 14th: Wear a mask while playing even in heavy exertion as tolerated
- Starting Dec. 14th: Play with those in your tennis “bubble” / cohort
- Continue with lessons both adult and kids
- No tennis guests
- No spectators
- Men’s and Ladies tennis still discontinued. Plan play time with your cohort/tennis “bubble”.
- Continue to follow the Fairbrae Tennis Safety for Players
- As always assess your own risk with others before playing. Do not play if you or other players in your group are exposed or have any COVID symptoms, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or traveled over 150 miles to re-enter the county in the last 14 days.
- Rules subject to change as State, Region, County, City rules evolve
- Reference: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/outdoor-indoor-recreational-sports.aspx