- Yoga Nights Return to Fairbrae!Join instructor Amy Bankhead for a 75-minute yoga class in the clubhouse on Tuesday nights from 7:45 PM – 9:00 PM. The class focuses on increasing mobility, managing stress, building strength, and cultivating a calm mind. Fees are $10 for Fairbrae members and $12 for everyone else. All levels are welcome. … Continued
- Next Board of Directors Meeting is Thurs: June 10thThe June 2021 board meeting is on Thursday, June 10th. All members are welcome to attend Fairbrae’s board meetings. The meeting is on the second Thursday of each month at 6:30pm and this month’s meeting will be held on June 10th at 6:30pm. Due to COVID and social distancing, the … Continued
- 5/28 – Update on Health Measures at FairbraeWe’re writing with an update to the public health measures required at Fairbrae. Thank you for all of your patience and cooperation over the past year. Your commitment to following the rules has helped us keep the club open and available for member use under county guidelines. Per updated state … Continued
- 5/25 – Locker Room Roof MaintenanceThe locker room building roof will be undergoing maintenance starting on May 26th. The work is anticipated to take 3-4 days, so may extend into the following week. Bay Quality Roofing has assured us that we should be able to maintain regular operations while they work, but please be aware … Continued
- Sunnyvale Police and Fire Foundation Polar Plunge RecapFairbrae Swim & Racquet Club hosted the Sunnyvale Police and Fire Foundation the morning of Sunday: May 23rd in the deep end for their Polar Plunge fundraiser benefiting the Special Olympics of Northern California. 14 Firefighters/Police Officers participated in the event and had a great time jumping in the “polar” temperatures … Continued
- Summer Swim RemindersSummer weather is starting to heat up! As a result, more Fairbrae members are flocking to the pool to cool off. As a general reminder, and courtesy to other members, please make an effort to cancel your reservations if you know ahead of time that you cannot make it. There … Continued
- 6/2 & 6/3 – Tree Trimming ScheduledThe Fairbrae pool and picnic facilities will be unavailable on both Wednesday, June 2nd and Thursday, June 3rd from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM so Luke’s Tree Care can take care of our tree friends! The LTC crew will be dealing with the crown of our coastal live oak, and … Continued
- Tennis Lessons & CampsTennis Camps This summer, Fairbrae is offering 3 youth tennis camps for ages 5-14 yrs old. If your child is interested in attending one of these camps, register below. Brandon Sodos, will be running these camps, Monday – Friday from noon to 3pm on the following dates. There are 2 sessions … Continued
- Community Outreach with Sunnyvale Police & Fire FoundationOur latest community outreach is with the Sunnyvale Police and Fire Foundation who will be raising money for the Special Olympics of Northern California. This years fundraiser will be the Polar Plunge. There isn’t a better way to raise money than to see who the “Real HERO” is, a police … Continued
- Table Reservations UpdateUpdated Table Reopening Plan (5/12/21) Over the next 6 weeks the Covid-19 guidelines will be changing per the state and County of Santa Clara. Fairbrae wants to create a reopening plan that is secure, safe and welcoming to all member families. Therefore, we are forming a Reopening Committee to … Continued
- Changing Areas Now Open!In light of the continued loosening of COVID-19 restrictions, the changing & shower areas are now accessible to membership. Please limit the changing area to one household at a time. Additionally, be aware that other households may want to use the space as well, so please make good use of … Continued
- Racquet News – MayOnline Guest Registration – Change in Policy All guests must register online at EVERY visit. This includes tennis guests. Tennis players, please continue to note your guests in the tennis reservation. As we continue to gradually open up Fairbrae to “back to normal”, guests will be allowed for all facilities … Continued
- Next Board of Directors Meeting is Thurs: May 13thThe May 2021 board meeting is on Thursday, May 13th. All members are welcome to attend Fairbrae’s board meetings. The meeting is on the second Thursday of each month at 6:30pm and this month’s meeting will be held on May 13th at 6:30pm. Due to COVID and social distancing, the meetings … Continued
- Lost & FoundStarting Wednesday: Apr 28th – Sunday May 2nd, we will have a table out by the office that will have all lost & found from the past year. Please stop by and take a look. Items leftover on Sunday will be donated. Thank you!
- Beautification Update & Thank YOU!Fairbrae Earth Day Refresh & Club Clean-up Day was a huge success, thanks to our amazing volunteers! Thank you to: the Roldan Family, the Glecker Family, Scott Duncan, John Kaufmann, Michael & Katherine Quinlan, Mark Costin, Casilda de Benito, Yvonne Wong, Mike O’Connell, Amir Malek, Adam Stephenson, Mike Branch, Dirk … Continued
- Member Private Swim Lessons Return!Dear Fairbrae Members, We are pleased to announce the return of private swim lesson access at Fairbrae Swim & Racquet Club! Given the continued relaxation of county/state restrictions, and the classification of swim lessons as an “essential activity,” Fairbrae is now permitting use of the pool for private swim lessons. … Continued
- Job Board Available at Fairbrae!Looking for a job? Do you have a skill set that you would like to introduce to the membership? If interested in posting your availability for work, please place an 8 ½ x 11 flyer into the office mailbox. Management will review prior to posting. Flyers will be posted on … Continued
- Membership Referral Program!Refer a friend to Fairbrae and receive $500! Its that easy! Many members have participated in the program, will you be next to take home $500? Spread the word to your neighbors & friends about our, “Hidden gem!” Just email email@example.com when your referral signs up for membership. Memories are … Continued
- New Member Spotlight- Meet the Chang Family!Here’s Jo, Alys & Allen! We moved to Sunnyvale in 2002 and my two kids (21 & 18) went to Stocklmeir, Cupertino Middle & Fremont High. We love swimming (both kids are competitive swimmers) and are so excited to have a pool close to home. Once Allen goes to college … Continued
- 2021 Preliminary Hiring Interest ListHappy Pre-summer of 2021! In the event that we have a more “normal” summer at Fairbrae this year, please complete the Google Form to state your interest in seasonal employment. At this time, this is only an interest list. Once we receive updates from the county on moving deeper into … Continued
- Fairbrae Table ReservationsHow The Table Reservation System Will Work: Reservations for Picnic Benches & Round Tables Club will provide 7 separate & numbered picnic benches/ round tables on the main clubhouse deck in addition to 2 round tables on the tennis deck for members of same household use. All round tables will … Continued
- Fairbrae Earth Day Refresh & Rock Decorating- Sat. 4/24Fairbrae Earth Day Refresh & Rock Decorating Sat. April 24, 2021 HAPPY EARTH DAY! Thank you so much for your interest in getting the club ready for the summer months. At this point, we do not know what the club activities will be, but we want to be prepared. That’s … Continued
- Adult Happy Hour Trivia NightDon’t Miss Out! Adult Happy Hour Trivia Night is next Tuesday: March 23rd at 7:30pm via Zoom. Grab a drink and come test your knowledge and meet some new friends at Fairbrae. Team with the most points wins a prize! Sign-up HERE!
- Children’s Virtual Easter Bingo EventSign up today for… Fairbrae Children’s Easter Bingo Night! Tuesday: March 30th at 6:30pm Come join us for another virtual bingo night. Prizes will be awarded to the winner of each game! Parents, if you could help supervise your younger kids during the event I would appreciate it. We want … Continued
- Tennis News – MarchReturn of Mens Night & Ladies Afternoon Tennis With the recent changes on Youth and Adult Recreational Outdoor Activities, Fairbrae is allowing the return of Men’s Night and Ladies Afternoon Tennis. The schedule is as follows: Men’s Night- Every Wednesday, 8pm to 10pm Ladies Afternoon- Every Sunday, 3pm to 5pm Please sign up … Continued
Plan your next event at Fairbrae!
Members are welcome to schedule pool parties, clubhouse rental and outdoor parties with or without pool use. Large clubhouse, kitchen and BBQ’s are available for use. Fees are dependent upon use of pool and length of time. Please see our Forms page for rental information. Please contact the Assistant Manager, Anne, for additional information.
Please find our latest news under the News & Events on the Main Menu.
October 2008: Volume 15, Issue 10
September 2008: Volume 15, Issue 9
August 2008: Volume 15, Issue 8
July 2008: Volume 15, Issue 7
June 2008: Volume 15, Issue 6
May 2008: Volume 15, Issue 5
March 2008: Volume 15, Issue 3
February 2008: Volume 15, Issue 2
January 2008: Volume 15, Issue 1
All newsletters are in PDF format.
Mac users can use the built-in Preview application.
Windows users may need to download the free Acrobat Reader.
Please see bulletin board on property for latest BoD meeting.