- Summer Swim Lesson Registration is Now Live!Please head over to the Summer Swim Lessons Program page for more information about this summer’s swim lesson program! The following dates represent our session dates for this season: Session 1: June 13th – June 23rd Session 2: June 27th – July 8th (No class on July 4th, replaced on July 8th) … Continued
- Spring-A-Board BBQ & 60th Anniversary Party!Fairbrae’s summer season is just around the corner! Spring-A-Board signals the start of busy season at Fairbrae and this year we are kicking it off on Sunday, June 5th from 4:00 – 7:00 PM! We will have food, drinks and activities for all ages to enjoy! We will also be … Continued
- Welcome New Members From 2021- Present!We wanted to welcome all the new members from 2021 to the present to our club! We hope you are enjoying being a part of the, “Hidden Gem of Silicon Valley.” Welcome and we hope to see you at the Spring-A-Board BBQ & 60th Anniversary event on Sunday, June 5th. … Continued
- Preliminary Hiring List for Summer 2022Interested in a summer position at Fairbrae? Please complete the following questionnaire to indicate your interest in seasonal employment. We are looking to make hiring decisions within the next couple of weeks, so please don’t wait! Preliminary Hiring Interest List Thank you in advance for your interest in employment at the … Continued
- Save the Dates for Summer Fun!The Social Committee has been busy getting ready for summer and planning some fun events! Check them out! Please note which Sundays in the summer months have events and RSVP in advance to allow for an accurate amount of food and drinks to be purchased. Be sure to read the … Continued
- Manta Rays ReturnsThe Fairbrae Manta Rays summer swim team made its return and will be ongoing through July 15th. As a general reminder to membership, lap pool lanes 3 through 6 will be used by the team on weekdays (Monday through Friday) starting from 4 PM. During Manta Ray practices, lanes 1-2 will still be … Continued
- May Board of Directors & Membership Meeting InformationAll members are welcome to attend Fairbrae’s BoD and Membership meetings. The plan is to maintain the meeting date on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM. The next meeting will be held at Fairbrae and will start at 7:00 PM on Wednesday, May 11th outside on … Continued
- Thank You Members Who Helped with Earth Day Club Refresh Day!Thank you to all of those members, big and small who were able to attend our Earth Day Club Refresh event on Saturday, April 23rd. We had over 20 members help get the club ready for our summer activities. The club looks great thanks to your help! Our refresh volunteers- … Continued
- Earth Day Refresh Update…Volunteers Still Needed.In celebration of Earth Day, we invite members to come to the club on Saturday, April 23rd at 9:00am to volunteer and refresh the club in preparation for summer. We would love your donated succulents and grasses to place in our Fairbrae gardens. Please consider donating some from your home … Continued
- 4/27: April BoD Meeting via ZoomDear Fairbrae Members, The April BoD Meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, April 27th at 6:30 PM via Zoom. Link Forthcoming Thank you for your continued support of the club!
- Children’s Spring Party- Sat. April 9thWe are soo happy to have many families signed up for our spring party BUT, we need volunteers to make the party happen. PLEASE consider volunteering for the event. Ask your teens to come out and support the club. Come drop by for a fun day at the club on … Continued
- April 13th Board of Directors & Membership Meeting PostponedDear Fairbrae Members, Due to Board of Directors scheduling conflicts, we will be moving the April Board & Membership Meeting to another date in April. Once the date has been established for the meeting, members will be notified. For questions, please contact email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support of the … Continued
- BoD Election ResultsDear Fairbrae Members, Thank you all for your participation in this year’s Board of Directors Election! Fairbrae welcomes four new faces to the BoD this year: Casilda de Benito Nate Gardener Michael Quinlan Frederik Stork These four will serve as board members through at least March 2024. Additionally, Fairbrae … Continued
- New Fairbrae RSVP Program for Events & Volunteer OpportunitiesThis year we are going to start using SignUp (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming events and volunteer opportunities at Fairbrae. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps: 1. Click this link to go to our Fairbrae 2022 Events page. 2. Enter your email address to … Continued
- Don’t Miss Out on Our Fairbrae Classes!We have two amazing classes that are held at Fairbrae Swim & Racquet Club, twice weekly. Yoga- Join instructor Amy Bankhead for a 75-minute yoga class in the clubhouse on Tuesday nights from 7:45 PM – 9:00 PM & (NEW) Friday mornings from 9:00 AM – 10:15AM. The class focuses … Continued
- Spring NewsSpring Has Sprung! The weather is getting warmer and we are seeing more and more people at the club, which is great! Here are a few things to know and remember, to ensure all members and guests enjoy their visit. Your guest(s) must register online each time they visit the … Continued
- The 2022 Annual Members MeetingFairbrae Membership, The 2022 Annual Members Meeting will take place on Wednesday, March 23rd virtually on Zoom. The meeting will take place starting at 6:30 PM. Zoom information will be sent via email the week of the meeting. This year, there are four vacant Board seats; each starting a new … Continued
- Racquet News – SpringTennis As the popularity of tennis continues to increase, be mindful of the rules in reserving a court. In particular, please cancel your court if you make a reservation that you do not plan on using. This way, others may use the court even on short notice. Please also be … Continued
- February Board of Directors & Membership Meeting InformationDear Fairbrae Members, The February Board of Directors & Membership meeting will be held at 6:30 PM on Wednesday, February 9th. The meeting will be held over Zoom using the link that was sent in an email on Monday, February 7th. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued … Continued
- Pickleball SocialsCome join us for a weekly Pickleball social! All levels welcome!
- NEW DATE- Next Board of Director’s & Membership Meeting is Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2022UPDATE as of 1/19: This meeting has been changed to a Zoom call. Please refer to an email that was sent today with the call details. If you need further assistance please email email@example.com. Thank you. —– Due to a scheduling conflict, the meeting has been changed to Wednesday, Jan. … Continued
- Happy Holidays and Thank You!
- Happy 60th Anniversary Fairbrae!
- Next Board of Director’s & Membership Meeting (via Zoom) on Wednesday, Dec. 15thDue to a scheduling conflict and in climate weather, the next BoD and Membership meeting has been changed to the 3rd Wednesday in December, Dec. 15th at 6:30 pm and will be held via Zoom. To receive the call-in information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ——- All members are … Continued
- 1st Annual Men’s Tennis Turkey Cup – ResultsThe 1st Annual Turkey Cup was held during Men’s Night, November 30th and December 1st. Our competitors were the Butterballs captained by Tracy Colwell vs. Thighs Before Pies (TBP) captained by Dirk Leone.
Plan your next event at Fairbrae!
Members are welcome to schedule pool parties, clubhouse rental and outdoor parties with or without pool use. Large clubhouse, kitchen and BBQ’s are available for use. Fees are dependent upon use of pool and length of time. Please see our Rentals page for rental information. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
Now you can add Events to your calendar!
For Google Calendar users, click on the +GoogleCalendar link on the bottom right corner of this calendar.
Please find our latest news under the News & Events on the Main Menu.
October 2008: Volume 15, Issue 10
September 2008: Volume 15, Issue 9
August 2008: Volume 15, Issue 8
July 2008: Volume 15, Issue 7
June 2008: Volume 15, Issue 6
May 2008: Volume 15, Issue 5
March 2008: Volume 15, Issue 3
February 2008: Volume 15, Issue 2
January 2008: Volume 15, Issue 1
All newsletters are in PDF format.
Mac users can use the built-in Preview application.
Windows users may need to download the free Acrobat Reader.
Please see bulletin board on property for latest BoD meeting.