Please continue to follow all the safety guidelines and rules around the tennis courts. These activities are subject to change per State, Regional, County, City orders. We are currently in purple tier. Racquet Committee and Staff will continue to stay updated with the directives and adjust Fairbrae rules when/if we can to remain safe and within guidelines for members and staff so the club can stay open for all. Thank you for all your cooperation thus far.
- Starting Dec. 14th: More than 2 households is allowable, no more than 4 players on a court
- Starting Dec. 14th: Wear a mask while playing even in heavy exertion as tolerated
- Starting Dec. 14th: Play with those in your tennis “bubble” / cohort
- Continue with lessons both adult and kids
- No tennis guests
- No spectators
- Reminder: Maintain 6 ft. distance from those outside your household. Switch sides at opposite ends of the net.
- Men’s and Ladies tennis still discontinued. Plan play time with your cohort/tennis “bubble”. (https://www.sccgov.org/sites/covid19/Pages/mandatory-directives-youth-and-adult-recreational-athletic-activities.aspx)
- Continue to follow the Fairbrae Tennis Safety for Players
- As always assess your own risk with others before playing. Do not play if you or other players in your group are exposed or have any COVID symptoms, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or traveled over 150 miles to re-enter the county in the last 10 days.
- Rules subject to change as State, Region, County, City rules evolve
- Reference: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/outdoor-indoor-recreational-sports.aspx
- When making reservations, please try to minimize leaving 30 min. gaps between other reservations so overall court-time can be maximized to all players.